The EFMC | ACSMEDI Medicinal Chemistry Frontiers is co-organised as a collaboration between the EFMC, European Federation for Medicinal chemistry and Chemical biology, and ACS MEDI, the division of Medicinal Chemistry of the American Chemical Society.
The 2024 programme will include:
- 3 high quality plenary lectures
- 9 sessions on key topics in Medicinal Chemistry
- About 18 oral communications selected from the submitted abstracts
- An extensive social programme to maximise your networking opportunities
- A poster session and a commercial exhibition
EFMC | ACSMEDI Medicinal Chemistry Frontiers Meeting attracts a highly targeted audience composed of experts, researchers and early career trainees in drug discovery and development, in particular medicinal and synthetic chemists, together with scientists active in the fields of computer assisted drug design, biology, DMPK, pharmacology, and early toxicology.
The 2024 edition is chaired by Prof. Iwan de Esch (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands).
More information can be found on the website of the symposium.