EFMC-YMCS 2020 - Virtual
The EFMC Young Medicinal Chemist Symposium is an initiative of the European Federation for Medicinal Chemistry (EFMC). After a successful first edition organised in Lisbon in September 2014, five further meetings have been organised in Antwerp (2015), Manchester (2016), Vienna (2017), Ljubljana (2018) and Athens (2019).
The 7th edition will be organised as a virtual event this year.
This short symposium has the aim of:
- creating a network of young European investigators in Medicinal Chemistry
- stimulating young European investigators in Medicinal Chemistry to share their scientific work with peers and inspiring leaders in the field
- creating competition and excellence in Medicinal Chemistry within Europe by selecting the European Champion in Medicinal Chemistry
The programme of this virtual event will include:
- Keynote lectures by
- Prof. Pablo Rivera Fuentes (EPF LAUSANNE, Switzerland)
- Prof. Angela Russell (UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD, United Kingdom)
- Oral Communications by invited prize winners from national young medicinal chemist meetings in Europe
- Soft-skills trainings given by the EFMC-YSN (Young Scientists Network)
If you were registered for the physical edition of the meeting, your registration has been transferred to the virtual edition, and pre-paid registrations will be refunded. For additional information regarding your existing registration, please click here.
We hope to see you all very soon – at least virtually!
EFMC-YMCS Organising Committee
More information can be found on the website.